Candidate for US Congress - 2018
First Congressional District of Nevada
My goals are...
- The number one priority is to create more jobs in the state of Nevada. Promote more job opportunities and employment growth. Create a positive business environment.
- To restore our constitutional republic to what our forefathers intended. A nation of the people, by the people and for the people.
- To be a voice for our veterans. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is failing in its promise to deliver timely and quality health care and benefits to our veterans. Many of our veterans (hundreds of thousands of veterans) are waiting months, and sometimes years, to receive proper care and have fallen victim to the VA disability claims back log despite promises from the VA to end the backlog. We must overhaul the VA!
- Rid the education system of the common core indoctrination. Promote state and school choice.
- To be a strong voice for term limits. Our elected public servants have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. They should be responding to the voice of the people, not to the large wallets of special interest groups.
- Support our 2nd amendment rights. Support the constitution.
- Demand fiscal responsibility of the federal budget. Reduce foreign aid, wasteful spending, frivolous research funding, cut subsidy programs and eliminate duplicate government offices.
- To be a defender of freedom, liberty and all rights we have as citizens of this great nation.
Constitution is the Law. Follow it!
Remedy the Islamic Terrorist problem.
Veterans Rights. They deserve it!
Secure our borders.
Balance the “US BUDGET”
Eliminate Foreign Aid.
“Term Limits” for Congress
Mandatory Voter ID’s
Reduce Government owned land
Eliminate redundant Government Agencies
Reduce or eliminate EPA overreach
Stop Federal encroachment of States Rights
Repeal “Common Core” education.
Defend Second Amendment rights
Overhaul Social Welfare Programs