Candidate for US Senate Nevada 2016
My goals are...
- To be a voice and leader of the grass roots effort.
- To restore our constitutional republic to what our forefathers intended. A nation of the people, by the people and for the people.
- To be a voice for our veterans. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is failing in its promise to deliver timely and quality health care and benefits to our veterans. Many of our veterans (hundreds of thousands of veterans) are waiting months, and sometimes years, to receive proper care and have fallen victim to the VA disability claims back log despite promises from the VA to end the backlog. We must overhaul the VA!
- To be a voice for our teachers – true educators that want to rid the system of the common core indoctrination.
- To be a strong voice for term limits. Our elected public servants have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. They should be responding to the voice of the people, not to the large wallets of special interest groups.
- To continue to be a voice and strong supporter of our 2nd amendment.
- To be a defender of freedom, liberty and all rights we have as citizens of this great nation.
Constitution is the Law. Follow it!
Remedy the Islamic Terrorist problem.
Veterans Rights. They deserve it!
Secure our borders.
Balance the “US BUDGET”
Eliminate Foreign Aid.
“Term Limits” for Congress
Mandatory Voter ID’s
Reduce Government owned land
Eliminate redundant Government Agencies
Reduce or eliminate EPA overreach
Stop Federal encroachment of States Rights
Repeal “Common Core” education.
Defend Second Amendment rights
Overhaul Social Welfare Programs